Dedication, expertise, and decades of experience in sheet metal fabrication and tooling are what have made AZ Mfg, Inc. the highly-respected and successful company it is today. The business is built on a history of quality sheet metal manufacturing, team dedication, and customer service excellence. Competitive pricing, quick turnaround, on-time delivery, and quality workmanship… cornerstones of the company.
From the management team to the skilled individuals at the machines, the philosophy of exceeding customer expectations prevails. AZ Mfg takes great pride in the fact that their customers come from referrals, not advertising. First-time customers typically become repeat customers… over and over again!
You can tell a lot about a business by how long it’s been around! AZ Mfg is a family-owned business with a rich, colorful history.
- As a German immigrant in the 1950’s, Tony Lukas founded Lukas Tool & Die in 1959, specializing in progressive stamping dies, tools and fixtures.
- During the 1960’s, Lukas Tool & Die grew to include the manufacture of rollforming machines as a secondary endeavor.
- In 1970, Lukas Tool & Die became A.L.Industries, incorporating long-run, production stamping with rollform production and machine manufacturing.
- In the early 1980’s, A.L. Engineering was formed to concentrate on the manufacture of rollform machines and equipment.
- In the early 1990’s, AZ Mfg, Inc. was formed by Garry & Anne Lukas to focus on long run stamping and the newer CNC turret short run production.
- In the 21st Century, a third generation of Lukas/McLaughlin’s remains devoted to maintaining AZ’s proud lineage and promising future in the metal stamping and sheet metal fabrication business.